FURNITURE & TECHNOLOGY AUCTION
Lake Forest School District 67
Saturday, August 5, 2017
Auction Starts at 9:30 A.M.
Inspection and Registration Auction Day from 8:30 A.M.
95 W. Deerpath Road, Lake Forest, IL 60045
- DIRECTIONS: Exit the I-94 (Tri-State Toll way) at Rt. 60 (Townline Rd) – Go east about 2 miles to Rt 41. North on 41 to W. Deerpath Rd..
- Auction will be held in the Receiving area behind the building. Take Deerpath Road to Hasting Road to get to the receiving area parking lot.
- Turn in at the stop light of Deerpath and Hastings and follow the auction signs.
SURPLUS ITEMS FROM LAKE FOREST SCHOOL DISTRICT #67
1994 Toyota pickup with 5 speed manual transmission, 4 cylinder motor (156K miles). Roll up windows and manual door locks. Emergency brake does not work. Hole in the frame where the steering stabilizer bolts. Motor runs good and the transmission is good. Recently had a new clutch installed.
(2) Trac Vac’s with 8 hp Briggs & Stratton motor (bad motor).
Hydrotherapy equipment: Whitehall Model E-45-M mobile whirlpool on casters, 115 volts, 8.0 amp, 60 hz, serial # C13470, excellent condition. Internal tank dimensions 32” long x 15” wide x 25” deep, 45 gallons. Gravity drain in bottom, turbine can also be used for not-quite complete drainage into sink or floor drain. This item new cost is $3500-$4500.
Oliver lathe Manf. #159-A
Image 26E Floor extractor
Nurses office beds
(8) Dell Laptop Windows Starter 7 32 BIT, Model Vostro 1540 Intel Core i3CPU/2.53Ghz/300GB Hard Drive/4gb Ram, charger included
(21) MacBook Model 6,1 / OS 10.11 13”/MacBook6, 1/2.26Ghz/Intel Core 2 Duo
(10) MacBook Pro5,3/OS 10.11 15”/2009,2.66GHZ Core 2 Duo
(29) MacMini Mid 2011, No Optical Drive
(41) MacMini Mid 2010/Optical Super Drive
(33) IPAD Gen 3/16GB/WIFI(51) IPAD Gen 2/16GB/WIFI
(144) Samsung Chromebook Model EX303C12
(30) Chromebook Cases
Kodiak Zi8 Video Camera and accessories
(3) Parking lot sign holders set in concrete base, approximately 6 ft. tall, concrete base weighs approx. 250 pounds.
Base kitchen cabinet
PLEASE NOTE: More items being added daily. Inspection will only be Saturday, August 5th from 8:30 A.M. One auction ring will be run on auction day. PLEASE COME PREPARED TO TAKE YOUR ITEMS WITH YOU THE DAY OF THE AUCTION.
TERMS: Cash, Visa/MasterCard/Discover or Check only w/Bank Letter guaranteeing payment to OBENAUF AUCTION SERVICE, INC. (Sample Bank Letter: Mr. ____________ is a customer of our bank and we will guarantee payment of checks up to $_________ for purchases at your auction on “date of auction”.) Any returned check will incur a $35 charge. A 10% buyer’s fee on all purchases and 3.0% convenience fee on all charge card transactions. All items must be paid for on auction day and REMOVED THE SAME DAY. PLEASE COME PREPARED TO TAKE YOUR ITEMS WITH YOU! Auction will be held outdoors ~ OAS is not responsible for items left on the premises once sold. All items sold “AS IS-WHERE IS & WITH ALL FAULTS”, no warranties or guarantees as to condition, age, hours or mileage. It is your responsibility to inspect the items before you bid. Information from sources deemed reliable and submitted subject to errors, omissions and change without notice. Any errors are not sufficient grounds for returning any purchased item. Announcements on sale day take precedence over printed matter. DELIVERY OF TITLE/REGISTRATION CERTIFICATES: Will be presented to cash buyers on Sale Day only. All titles must be completed with name of buyer and date, no exceptions!